Dairyworks ANZAC Biscuits
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 8-10 mins
Makes: 20 biscuits
Features: Dairyworks Salted Butter Stick 100g
85g rolled oats
85g desiccated coconut
100g Dairyworks Salted 100% Pure NZ Butter
100g all-purpose flour
100g caster sugar
1 tbsp golden syrup
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake and line 2x baking sheets.
2. Combine oats, coconut, flour and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Melt the Dairyworks Salted 100% Pure NZ Butter and golden syrup in a small pot. Add the baking soda to 2 tbsp boiling water, then stir into the golden syrup and butter mixture.
3. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the butter and golden syrup mixture. Stir gently to incorporate the dry ingredients.
4. Spoon the mixture on to lined baking sheets, about 2.5cm/1in apart to allow room for spreading. Bake in batches for 8-10 mins until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Optional: drizzle with melted dark chocolate for an extra-decadent ANZAC biscuit!